WMZCalock has the following time modes:
- 24 Hour: The world standard and default mode.
- 12 Hour AM/PM: You're an American or just like making things more difficult for no good reason.
- Decimalized Time: The sensible alternative. See here for more info.
- "Internet Time": Slight (and silly) variation on decimalized time from Swatch. Know the exact time at Swatch's headquarters so you can be in sync with your corporate overlords.
- Hexidecimalized Time: Très geek! Count off every ffffth of a day. (This mode may be compatible with the Time Cube, however I have been educated stupid and so I wouldn't know about that.)
- Binary Time: Your first step to joining a hive mind.
WMZCalock has the following appearance features:
- All colors are either specifiable or are set based on specified colors
- Optional shadow effects for LCDish look
- Uses fonts of your choice (defaults to the ever popular helvetica)
- Can use pixmaps for weekday/month and month day display, pixmaps are colorized to your color preferences at runtime (pixmaps for time not yet implemented)
- Meditative blank space near date to promote clarity of thought (at least until I think of something better to do with it)